University of Northern Colorado Foundation
Established in 1966, the UNC Foundation is dedicated to the courteous and efficient management of donor funds in support of university objectives. As we continue to evolve to meet the needs of our community, these are the commitments that guide our path forward:
- Every donor will be delighted about giving to UNC.
- Every dollar will be maximized toward its purpose.
- Every stakeholder can rely on us to be a trusted source of information.
Through prudent fiscal management and the generous support of donors like you, the UNC Foundation has made a major impact on our university community.
- Each year, the foundation provides an average of $6.7 million for scholarships, faculty support, and program enhancements.
- The foundation manages more than 1,025 funds to provide effective support to the university’s teaching, research and outreach priorities.
- Since 2003, the UNC Foundation has transferred nearly $77 million in program and scholarship support to the University.